.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gypsy Sparrow...

Lol... i wish i could change my name to Gypsy Sparrow now (but that name is taken)... I find that the bird inspires me! I DO have a sparrow tattooed on my arm (thanks to my daughter's & my matching tattoos)... and i just yesterday bought a cheap little pendant that 'spoke' to me. An empty (3-D) bird cage & a sparrow flying away. To me, it represents my strong need for freedom!

Here is a good write-up on the symbolic meaning of the sparrow. Safety in numbers certainly would be something to remember on the road, but the rest really means a lot too! Reminder to be productive... to be creative... & to try to keep our burdens light. She's ever vigilant in her goals, and she has a spiritual side to her too! And of course we can't forget that sparrows also represent freedom! Can't get any more precise than that!

So... Freedom, Joy, Inclusion, Creativity, Simplicity, Protection, Community, Productivity, Friendliness & Spirituality....

Well, gypsy sparrow may not be able to officially be my name, but she will certainly be my animal totem! Even though i'm a 'kat'! We all need to get along! Hehe... ;-)

No comments: